- Dance Ireland, Dance House, Foley Street, Dublin 1
- Free on street parking after 7 pm
- 087 9674278
NEW TERM SCHEDULE FOR SEPTEMBER 2017:
Tuesday 4th September 2017 – Tuesday 5th December 2017:
- Intermediate Ballet 7 pm to 8.30 pm drop in class €15 or sign up for the 14 week block €200 saving you €10
- Grade 4 ISTD Ballet 8.30 pm to 9.30 pm drop in class €12 or sign up for the 14 week block €160 saving you €8
Monday 11th September 2017 – Monday 4th December 2017:
Improvers Jazz 7 pm to 8.30 pm drop in class €15 or sign up for the 12 week block €170 saving you €10
- Beginners Jazz Course Mon 11th Sept to Mon 16th Oct, 6 weeks 8.30 pm to 9.30pm €70 no drop in option available
- Beginners Jazz Course Mon 23rd Oct to Mon 4th Dec, 6 weeks 8.30 pm to 9.30 pm €70 no drop in option available
Beginner Jazz Courses run consecutively so classes must be used within course dates. To secure your place on the beginners Jazz courses please email firstname.lastname@example.org
No classes Bank Holiday Monday 30th Oct 2017
- Monday and Tuesday evening classes run all year round from September to July. There are no evening classes in August.
- Saturday classes run throughout the whole year from September to August. Please note dates, times, fees for the Saturday classes.
- When signing up for the block you will avail of a discount, block dates must be used within the term dates.
- No need to pre: book a class just turn up 10 minutes earlier to register.
- Click on to “Frequently asked questions” at the bottom of the page for answers to all your questions
- Adult classes for both male and female students.
- The Improvers Jazz classes are geared towards those who want to keep fit in a fun and energetic way and who have some experience in movement.
- The complete beginners Jazz course is for those with little or no dance experience
- We have two types of Intermediate Ballet classes, one is the ISTD syllabus and the other is a non syllabus class.
- The Grade 3 ISTD Ballet class is geared towards beginners.
- Jazz classes consist of:
- A full body warm up
- Body conditioning
- Lisa’s own commercial choreography
- Ballet classes consist of:
- Barre Work
- Centre Practice
- Students have the opportunity to perform with the Company & to train for Imperial Ballet exams
For answers to all your questions please click onto FAQ below: