- Dance Ireland, Dance House, Foley Street, Dublin 1
- Free on street parking after 7 pm
- 087 9674278
Monday 15th January to Monday 12th March
No classes Monday 19th March
7 pm to 8.30 pm Improvers Jazz, term fee €130, drop in class €15
8.30 pm to 9.30 pm 9 week Beginners Jazz course €110, drop in class €13
Tuesday 16th January to Tuesday 20th March
7 pm to 8.30 pm Intermediate Ballet, term fee €145, drop in class €15
8.30 pm to 9.30 pm 10 week Beg/Improvers Grade 4 ISTD Ballet, term fee €125, drop in class €13
Saturday’s Class Schedule 2018:
2 pm to 4 pm, Ballet, Intermediate ISTD/plus free work,drop in class €20
4 pm to 6 pm, Ballet, Grade 4/plus free work, drop in class €20
Jan – 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
Feb – 3rd, 10th, 17th
March – There will be NO Saturday classes this month
April – 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
May – 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
June – 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th
July – 7th, 14th, 21st
Monday and Tuesday evening classes run all year round from September to July.
There are no evening classes or Saturday classes in August.
- Saturday classes run throughout the whole year from September to August. Please note dates, times, fees for the Saturday classes.
- When signing up for the block you will avail of a discount, block dates must be used within the term dates.
- No need to pre: book a class just turn up 10 minutes earlier to register.
- Click on to “Frequently asked questions” at the bottom of the page for answers to all your questions
- Adult classes for both male and female students.
- The Improvers Jazz classes are geared towards those who want to keep fit in a fun and energetic way and who have some experience in movement.
- The complete beginners Jazz course is for those with little or no dance experience
- We have two types of Intermediate Ballet classes, one is the ISTD syllabus and the other is a non syllabus class.
- The Grade 3 ISTD Ballet class is geared towards beginners.
- Jazz classes consist of:
- A full body warm up
- Body conditioning
- Lisa’s own commercial choreography
- Ballet classes consist of:
- Barre Work
- Centre Practice
- Students have the opportunity to perform with the Company & to train for Imperial Ballet exams
For answers to all your questions please click onto FAQ below: