- Dance Ireland, Dance House, Foley Street, Dublin 1
- Free on street parking after 7 pm
- 087 9674278
Tuesday 5th September 2017 – Tuesday 5th December 2017:
- Intermediate Ballet 7 pm to 8.30 pm drop in class €15 or sign up for the 14 week block €200 saving you €10
- Grade 4 ISTD Ballet 8.30 pm to 9.30 pm drop in class €12 or sign up for the 14 week block €160 saving you €8
Monday 11th September 2017 – Monday 11th December 2017:
Improvers Jazz 7 pm to 8.30 pm drop in class €15
- Beginners Jazz Course Mon 23rd Oct to Mon 11th Dec, 7 weeks 8.30 pm to 9.30 pm €82 (Strictly no drop in option available)
Beginner Jazz Courses run consecutively so classes must be used within course dates.
To secure your place on the beginners Jazz courses please email email@example.com
Saturday Class schedule from September to December 2017:
25th November: 2 pm to 4 pm Intermediate ISTD Ballet, drop in class €20
25th November: 4 pm to 6 pm Grade 4 ISTD Ballet/plus free work, drop in class €20
2nd December: 2 pm to 4 pm Intermediate ISTD Ballet/plus free work, drop in class €20
2nd December: 4 pm to 6 pm Grade 4 ISTD Ballet/plus free work, drop in class €20
9th December: 2 pm to 4 pm Intermediate ISTD Ballet/plus free work, drop in class €20
9th December: 4 pm to 6 pm Grade 4 ISTD Ballet/plus free work, drop in class €20
16th December: 10 am to 2 pm Whynot Dance Company Christmas Workshop
(Full details can be found on the Workshop page)
4 pm to 6 pm, Ballet, Grade 4/plus free work, drop in class €20
There are no evening classes or Saturday classes in August.
- Saturday classes run throughout the whole year from September to August. Please note dates, times, fees for the Saturday classes.
- When signing up for the block you will avail of a discount, block dates must be used within the term dates.
- No need to pre: book a class just turn up 10 minutes earlier to register.
- Click on to “Frequently asked questions” at the bottom of the page for answers to all your questions
- Adult classes for both male and female students.
- The Improvers Jazz classes are geared towards those who want to keep fit in a fun and energetic way and who have some experience in movement.
- The complete beginners Jazz course is for those with little or no dance experience
- We have two types of Intermediate Ballet classes, one is the ISTD syllabus and the other is a non syllabus class.
- The Grade 3 ISTD Ballet class is geared towards beginners.
- Jazz classes consist of:
- A full body warm up
- Body conditioning
- Lisa’s own commercial choreography
- Ballet classes consist of:
- Barre Work
- Centre Practice
- Students have the opportunity to perform with the Company & to train for Imperial Ballet exams
For answers to all your questions please click onto FAQ below: