- Monday, Tuesday & Saturday location, see below:
- Dance Ireland, Dance House, Foley Street, Dublin 1
- Free on street parking after 7 pm
- Wednesday location, see below:
- The Carmelite Centre, 56 Aungier St. Dublin 2
- Free on street parking & surrounding areas after 7 pm
- Contact Lisa on 087 967 4278
Check out our 2019 Class Schedule below:
STARTING BACK WEDNESDAY 9TH JANUARY 2019!
Wednesday 9th January 2019 (continuous classes) @ The Carmelite Community Centre, Aungier St. Dublin 2
7 pm to 9 pm, Improvers Ballet, drop in class 20 euro, 6 week term 115.00 euro
Monday 14th January 2019 to Monday 18th February 2019 (6 weeks) @ Dance House, Foley Street, Dublin 1
7 pm to 8.30 pm Intermediate Jazz, drop in class 15 euro, 6 week term 87.00 euro
8.30 pm to 9.30 pm Beginners Jazz, 6 week term 75.00 euro
DROP IN OPTION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR THE BEGINNERS JAZZ CLASSES!
Tuesday 15th January 2019 to Tuesday 19th February 2019 (6 weeks) @ Dance House, Foley Street, Dublin 1
6 pm to 7 pm Beginners Ballet, drop in class 13 euro, Block 75.00 euro
7 pm to 8.30 pm Intermediate Ballet, drop in class 15 euro, Block 87.00 euro
Need to Know:
- When signing up for the term you will avail of a discount, term dates must be used within the specified term dates.
- No need to pre – book a class just turn up 10 minutes in advance to register
Class Description: Adult classes are for both male and female students. The Improvers/Intermediate Jazz classes are geared towards those who want to keep fit in a fun and energetic way and who have some experience in movement. The complete beginners Jazz class is for those with little or no dance experience where you will learn the fundamental basics of Jazz. Our Beginner/Improvers Ballet classes are geared towards those who have minimum experience. Intermediate Ballet classes are for students with a minimum of 2 – 3 years experience. Jazz classes consist of a full body warm up, body conditioning, stretching, jumps, combinations and Lisa’s own commercial choreography. Ballet classes consist of barre work, centre practice, adage, pirouettes and allegro. Students have the opportunity to perform with the Company & to train for Ballet exams
For answers to all your questions please click onto FAQ below: